Applied Materials has a long history of valuing global diversity. Incorporated into Applied’s core values is the concept that helps shape a corporate culture that regards diversity as a competitive advantage.
- Work with integrity in a culture of mutual trust and respect
To support our global products and customer community, we strive to hire a diverse workforce, and in the U.S. we have a number of strategic alliances with organizations devoted to the education and professional development of a diverse workforce, including:
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- National Black MBA Association
- National Black Physics Students’ Association
- National Society of Black Accountants
- National Society of Black Engineers
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Mexican American Engineers and Scientists
- Society of Women Engineers
More about our recruiting program.