Applied Materials has a long history of valuing global diversity. Our success depends on attracting, developing and retaining world-class global talent and we view diversity as a competitive advantage.
- Work with integrity in a culture of mutual trust and respect
"We want Applied Materials to be a place where exceptional people work together to shape the future. One of our greatest assets is the diversity of our global talent. Attracting and developing employees with varied backgrounds and skills is essential to fuel creativity and innovation."
President & CEO
To support our global products and customer community, we strive to hire a diverse workforce, and in the U.S. we have a number of strategic alliances with organizations devoted to the education and professional development of a diverse workforce, including:
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- National Black MBA Association
- National Black Physics Students’ Association
- National Society of Black Accountants
- National Society of Black Engineers
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Mexican American Engineers and Scientists
- Society of Women Engineers
More about our recruiting program.