Applied solutions enable manufacturers to achieve peak performance with maximum control.
- E3 is an integrated platform that delivers a rapid return on investment by quickly collecting data for analysis, identifying faults and implementing run-to-run control to improve process yields
- E3 Apps are unique to the market and provide turnkey fault detection and advanced process control to resolve specific equipment and process issues
- Xsite is an equipment-centric computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) that enables semiconductor fabs to control and improve asset availability by reducing loss due to downtime, setup and adjustment of equipment during and after an equipment maintenance procedure
- SmartSched helps customers achieve business and manufacturing goals by enabling real-time evaluation of fab conditions to increase wafer throughput, meet delivery schedules and reduce costs
- APF RTD shortens queue, transport and process times, which in turn reduces cycle time and related variability by up to 50 percent, increases tool utilization by as much as 10 percent and improves throughput by 15 percent
- Activity Manager reduces delay or lag time due to workstation events, and increases plant utilization and efficiency by providing full automation
- AutoMod reduces the risk of costly factory design mistakes and enables continuous material-handling improvement through advanced 3-D simulation
- AutoSched AP improves work-in-process throughput and validates capital expenditures required for capacity growth through simulation modeling and “what-if” scenarios
- FAB300 is a manufacturing execution system (MES) that integrates with third-party and internal applications, and uses a workflow engine to enable large fabs to make rapid changes to the factory floor
- SmartFactory is a turnkey and competitively priced MES solution for semi-automated factories that improves productivity and product quality and reduces operating costs
- CLASS MCS 5 is a material control system (MCS) that integrates with all automated material handling system equipment and helps fabs reduce costs and improve efficiency, throughput and inventory control
- iDurables is an automated durable management system that allows users to define a state model to track and manage the life cycle of any durable.
- Lower cost of ownership
- Improve business agility
- Boost equipment and process performance
- Improve operational efficiency
- Lower integration costs
- Improve product throughput, yield and quality
- Reduce cycle time
To request product information from an automation software sales specialist, click here.