Fab management, yield management, semiconductor process and equipment integration, consultative problem solving.
Sanjiv leads the Services business group within Applied Global Services in the creation and implementation of high productivity service, automation and consulting solutions.
He has 29 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing and process development, including nearly two decades in fab management and technical management positions focused on yield and manufacturing operations. In his 12+ years at Applied, Sanjiv has worked in both the systems and services organizations with special emphasis on the issues of yield management. He led the formation of the FabVantage consulting business, which focuses on benchmarking, assessments and customized solutions to address customers' most challenging production issues.
Currently, he's driving the transformation to value-based, integrated service and technology solutions that respond to the extreme complexity of today's semiconductor device production methodology.
- More than 25 years at a leading Semiconductor company; Fab Management; yield analysis and manufacturing
- Member, IEEE
- Multiple patents in semiconductor process technologies
- Instructor, yield management, CEI Europe
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sc.D, Materials Science
- Purdue University - M.S., Engineering