c-Si equipment relocation services includes all aspects of moving pre-owned c-Si tools and equipment. From decommissioning at the extraction site to re-installation at the receiving site, our experienced engineers, riggers, packers, and movers are trained to work in sync to achieve success on projects large and small. Services cover all current and legacy Applied Materials equipment, subfab and ancillary equipment. With 40 years of industry experience, you can count on Applied Materials to get the job done right.
Features and Benefits
- Manage all Applied Crystalline Silicon Solar tool sets and types
- Flexible, customizable and scalable service to achieve the objectives of your specific project. Access to most current technology and technical expertise
- Optimized safety processes in place for employees, customers, sub-contractors and assets
- Best-Known-Methods (BKMs) for project management, sub-contractor management and quick problem resolution
- One-stop convenience – Streamline business processes with Applied as the single point-of-contact General Contractor.