Applied Managed Service (AMS) increases your operational efficiency with 5x8 support focused on addressing corrective maintenance requirements in your fab.
Our Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR) commitment and expert labor will help to reduce your unscheduled downtime. Onsite rapid downs support reduces your system Cost of Ownership (CoO).
Increase your tool’s maximum asset life with rapid downs support. AMS includes corrective maintenance, genuine non-consumable parts, and Applied managed inventory.
- MTTR commits
- Priority non-consumable parts coverage
- Corrective and planned maintenance coverage
- Access to Applied service capabilities
Features and Benefits
- Corrective maintenance support using certified Applied Materials labor
- Reduce MTTR with OEM trained hardware and process experts
- Defined Shift Coverage with guaranteed response time
- Option to increase level of on-site support to match production needs
- Single supply chain for volume discounted non-consumable parts
- Reduce internal operational costs with a streamlined supply chain
- Priority for non-consumables parts coverage on failure
- Reduce wait times for parts and decrease MTTR
- Adaptive pricing option to provide flexibility with changes in tool utilization
- Pay for the coverage you need based on fab loadings,
- Maintain profitability across market and fab production cycles