Factory Transition Services (FTS) includes all aspects of moving factory equipment. From decommissioning at the extraction site to re-installation at the receiving site, our experienced engineers, riggers, packers, and movers are trained to work in sync to achieve success on projects large and small.
FTS is a project-based service designed to meet your scope of work. Our capability extends beyond the tools we manufacture. Upon careful auditing, we are able to move current and legacy tools of all semiconductor equipment brands. This includes all manufacturing equipment or ancillary equipment in the fab or sub-fab. With 40 years of industry experience, count on Applied Materials to make your factory transitions seamless.
- Flexible, customizable and scalable service to achieve the objectives of your specific project.
- Access to most current technology and technical expertise
- Optimized safety processes in place for employees, customers, sub-contractors and assets
- Best-Known-Methods (BKMs) for project management, sub-contractor management and quick problem resolution
- One-stop convenience – Streamline business processes with Applied as the single point-of-contact General Contractor.
One Customer needed to relocate 125 (300mm semiconductor manufacturing) systems from Europe to USA to support a fast production ramp. The specifications of the project were challenging:
- 27 Applied Materials systems + 98 other OEM tools
- 12 Week schedule
- Customer released a competitive bid package to multiple suppliers and needed to meet a specific budget requirement
The customer selected the FTS solution, which provided the following services: system audit, decontamination, tagging and labeling, disassembly, de-facilitation, rigging, packing, crating, truck scheduling and loading and safety reporting.
At the conclusion of the project, FTS engineers met or exceeded all deadline, scope, schedule, safety and budget requirements. In addition, the customer awarded us with a Supplier Excellence Award of the Year. This customer continues to use Eteris as their preferred relocation supplier.